In addition to offering a superior grip, with the silicone pole you can dance with your clothes on!
Used internationally by the world’s leading dancers and teachers, there is an X-POLE to suit everyone.
X-POLE sets can withstand some of the most demanding moves whilst remaining safe & sturdy.
Bottom loading poles means that it is easy to install from the ground and you won’t need a ladder to make any adjustments. The XPERT SILICONE pole uses X-POLE’s exclusive ‘fixed adjuster system’ to expand and fully lock the pole in position.
No cover edge to hit or lumpy bearing protrusion, just smooth silicone all the way.
It features a ‘Micro-Articulating Base’ for minimum contact with the dancer – which basically means that the base is small and won’t get in your way – and could even be set up on uneven floors.
Exclusive to X-Pole, the patent pending ‘X-LOCK’ mechanism requires no tool to change the XPERT PRO from Static to Spinning – just a twist of the wrist. Requiring only a turn to switch from static to spinning or back, it takes less than a second and can be done one handed.
The newly designed, smaller, upper dome has a smooth retro look whilst still maintaining X-Poles world renowned pole stability during use.
Taking the best elements of the world’s top-selling pole, the X-POLE XPERT, adding ‘X-LOCK’ and a new upper dome creates the most technically advanced and safest portable dance pole available today.
– X-LOCK – Static to Spinning in a quarter of a turn, takes less than a second – NO TOOL REQUIRED
– Bottom height adjustment – no ladders required
– Featuring X-JOINT technology – easy to use and quick to install
– Smooth pole from top to bottom – no transition between pole tubes
– Articulating micro base – easy to set up, even on uneven floors
– 40mm (1.5”) and 45mm (1.75”) pole diameters available
– Extendable height from 2275mm (7’ 6”) to 2770mm (9’ 1″) out of the box
– Optional extensions for ceiling heights up to 3395mm (11’1”)
CARRY CASE SOLD SEPARATELY
Before committing to the purchase, please make sure that you have measured the floor to ceiling height of where you would like to install the pole. This would eradicate any frustration when coming to install the pole, as you will have the correct extensions (if necessary) to reach your desired height, not realising too late that your pole is too long or too short.