POLE DANCE IRELAND PRINCESS 2019
LIST OF WINNERS 16TH NOV 2019
1st Clarissa Daudemard Gregnac
2nd Valeria Khusnulina
3rd Merlin Goss
1st Julia Dobrovodska
2nd Kirsten Barker
3rd Sandra Plicka
1st Rebecca Murphy
2nd Laura Mc Givern
3rd Julie Ann Czyrek
1st Jenny Schmiedel & Taryn Kearney -Grie
2nd Racheal Palmer & Jessica Hill
1st Claire Carroll
2nd Orlaith Nic Aidhne
3rd Jayne Butterly
1st Lysette Golden
2nd Isabel O Grady
3rd Bugsy Devine
1st Mercedes Felix & Katja Haase
2nd Lisa Byrne & Alley Bates
3rd Danielle Reck & Susan Nolan
- The PDIP will have 6 highly-experienced judges for pole & 5 for aerial hoop.
- Judges will be announced on the website prior to the competition.
- In the event of one of the judges being unable to attend, a substitute judge will take their place. Competitors will be notified of any such changes as soon as a substitute is confirmed.
Judging Elements : All competitors will be judged on the following elements:
– Artistic & Choreography
Competitors will be awarded marks against the above elements in the following proportions, based on category of entry. Full details of what will be considered for each element is provided below in the Judging Guidelines section.
- The athlete with the score closest to the highest possible score is the overall winner.
- Single points & half points can be given.
❖ Technical – Maximum of 100 points
❖ Artistic Expression & Choreography – Maximum of 100 points
- Scoresheets will be collected and tallied after each competitor has performed.
- Once judging has finished, no scores or discussions can be made to alter the results.
- Judges must not discuss judging or results with athletes/competitors.
- There are 2-3 judges per score category: Technical score & Artistic score
Eg 3 Judges will only judge Technical while the other 3 will judge artistic. This is to make sure there is genuine scoring happening.
- Winners will be awarded first, second and third prize.
Athleticism and Technical Difficulty — (50% of overall score )
- Strength moves (25% of Technical Score) eg., handsprings, aerial holds, inversions.
- Flexibility (25%) eg., splits (on and off the pole / hoop), strong extensions.
- Versatility (25%) eg., aerial moves, spins, floor work, balanced use of both static and spinning poles / hoop.
- Dynamic movement (25%) eg., drops, powerful spins.
Artistic Expression and Choreography — (50% of overall score)
- Flow and Transitions (25% of Artistic Score) e.g., finishing of moves, smooth transitions on the pole/hoop and off the pole/hoop.
- Musicality (25%)Routine should include changes in intensity and dynamics to match the music.
- Originality (25%) Out of the ordinary moves that shows creativity and inventiveness.
- Stage presence (25%) eg. Comfort on stage, crowd appeal, a distinct personal style.