In addition to offering a superior grip, with the silicone pole you can dance with your clothes on!
Used internationally by the world’s leading dancers and teachers, there is an X-POLE to suit everyone.
X-POLE sets can withstand some of the most demanding moves whilst remaining safe & sturdy.
Bottom loading poles means that it is easy to install from the ground and you won’t need a ladder to make any adjustments. The XPERT SILICONE pole uses X-POLE’s exclusive ‘fixed adjuster system’ to expand and fully lock the pole in position.
Exclusive to X-Pole, the patent pending ‘X-LOCK’ mechanism requires no tool to change the XPERT PRO from Static to Spinning – just a twist of the wrist. Requiring only a turn to switch from static to spinning or back, it takes less than a second and can be done one handed.
The newly designed, smaller, upper dome has a smooth retro look whilst still maintaining X-Poles world renowned pole stability during use.
Taking the best elements of the world’s top-selling pole, the X-POLE XPERT, adding ‘X-LOCK’ and a new upper dome creates the most technically advanced and safest portable dance pole available today.
– X-LOCK – Static to Spinning in a quarter of a turn, takes less than a second – NO TOOL REQUIRED
– Bottom height adjustment – no ladders required
– Featuring X-JOINT technology – easy to use and quick to install
– Smooth pole from top to bottom – no transition between pole tubes
– Articulating micro base – easy to set up, even on uneven floors
– 40mm (1.5”) and 45mm (1.75”) pole diameters available
– Extendable height from 2275mm (7’ 6”) to 2770mm (9’ 1″) out of the box
– Optional extensions for ceiling heights up to 3395mm (11’1”)
CARRY CASE SOLD SEPARATELY