QUICK-LOCK SYSTEM, turn from static to spinning in a twist of the wrist no tools required.
Shipping included in price.
LUPIT POLE QUICK LOCK™ is the latest purchase for anyone exercising at home. After a year of development and testing, the Lupit G2 Home Pole Classic and Diamond Line have been equipped with a QUICK-LOCK previously reserved for PRO studio poles and the Stage Line. This allows you to change FROM SPIN TO STATIC AND v.v. in seconds and safely continue with your routine. You can consider the LUPIT POLE QUICK LOCK™ as an addition to your existing G2 or any product in the entire G2 line.
– The LUPIT POLE QUICK LOCK™ system simplifies the transition between static mode and spin mode on LUPIT G2 poles.
– Simply turn the lock ring on the lower bearing system to lock or unlock the pole.
– The diamond indicates whether the pole is on spin or static mode
– The dancer can change mode mid-performance, adding a whole new dimension to choreography
– Stainless steel coating
– Removable, multi-piece dance pole
NOTE: extension has to be bought separately, it is not a part of a basic kit
Quadruple ball bearing system for topspring
New Safety thread lock blocks nut blocks the pole against loosening
High CHROME finish surface, EU origin STEEL alloy.
– BETTER SPIN, as a consequence of improved joint system and upgraded bearing systems
– INCREASED STABILITY: fewer extensions for the same height & increased max. height to 3300mm/ 9ft. 2.2in.
– EASIER INSTALLATION & SAFER THREAD LOCK: changed technology for thread block, without impractical and large key tools, and hard tightening of the blocking nuts.
– SMOOTHER DESIGN: the cover fits the lower part – no more gap, the cover does not get unscrewed during the exercise
– New environmental boxing
|Lenght||122 cm/ 3ft 7.3in|
|Width||23 cm/ 9.44in|
|Height||14 cm/ 6.96in|
|Weight||17,5 kg/ 34.94lbs|
– Before purchasing, please make sure you have measured the height of the floor to the ceiling where you plan to install the pole. This would help you avoid any frustration when you come to install the pole, as you will have the proper extensions (if needed) to reach your desired height.
– When you install a pole at home, it must be placed under a sturdy structure in your ceiling. The structure in your ceiling is often called a beam or stud. They may be made of metal or wood, or you may have a concrete ceiling.
Elevates pole dancing to a new level of experience.
Tested by pole dance leaders.